Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps that offer a variety of features to users. Currently, it has millions of users from all over the world. If you used Snapchat before, you may aware of the strict rules and regulations of this app and how they handle tweaks/hacks giving the top priority.
Well, there are countless tweaks for Snapchat to add extra features like Phantom, Snapchat++, etc. But the big news is, a new replacement has been launched better than any other tweaks. This tweak is ‘Wraith’, an add-free replacement for Phantom/Snapchat++.
Wraith can bring all the previous Snapchat hacks and aesthetic features to your iOS devices without any ads. Wraith was built to be comparable to its predecessors while also maintaining a minimal footprint within the Snapchat app. From now on, you will be able to enjoy additional features without distractions.
What is Wraith?
Snapchat users don’t have the privilege to enjoy its full benefits and other cool features. Snapchat frequently updates its apps to prevent third-party apps/tweaks. But you cannot enjoy every bit of it without tweaks. So, developers are working on these tweaks to provide you with a better version of Snapchat.
Wraith is an add-free lightweight tweak that works as an alternative to Phantom/Snapchat++ in iOS devices. Justin Carlson, the developer of this tweak has implemented newer things to this and made it compatible and reliable on the new version of Snapchat. Wraith offers you to unlock the additional locked features and enjoy them without any advertisement.
Features of Wraith Snapchat Tweak:
Wraith Snapchat Tweak lets you unlock the standard set of Snapchat features that were available in its predecessors in a jiffy. Here’s a quick rundown of its features –
1. Disabling of snap/story viewing with respective controls to mark as viewed
2. Unlimited snap viewing time
3. Saving of Snap/Story media (not discovery)
4. Image upload to be sent as snap/story (select photo then take a picture)
5. Disabling of auto-advance within all viewing types
6. Disabling of typing/screenshot notification
The working mechanism of Wraith:
Users who want to access all the wonderful hidden features should try Wraith Snapchat Tweak. It is r worthy replacement for Phantom/Snapchat++. These tweak usually unlocks features that Snapchat kept forbidden for the users. Without Wraith, you cannot even think of using all the old and new features of Snapchat. So, try this tweak now and enhance your Snapchat experience.
Usages of Wraith Tweak on iPhone and iPad
You don’t have to think too much about this tweak. It is very simple and easy to use. All you need to do is install it on your device and start using it. There is no option of settings or things like that that you need to navigate and set things. Just download and install it to your phone and enjoy.
How to install and use Wraith?
Wraith Tweak is fully compatible with iOS 11 jailbroken devices. Before installing this tweak, it is recommended to uninstall all the other tweaks like Phantom, Snapchat++, SnapFrogi, etc. Then download and install Wraith and use it. Wraith is available for download on the BigBoss repo for free. It is compatible with iOS 11 and later devices and enjoys the tweak fantastic features.
Remember one thing, you have to use this tweak at your own risk. If you got banned from Snapchat using this app, the developers are not responsible for this. However, if you take risks, you will be able to post snaps and perform other “locked” actions.
How to save snaps and story media files?
1. Open Snapchat and launch Wraith.
2. Tap on the targeted media file you want to save locally.
3. After saving the media file, tap ‘Save’ to save it to your camera roll.
4. When all the steps are done properly, you will get a confirmation message, “Success. We have successfully saved the video!”.
5. Now it is saved to your camera roll.
How to Upload Images Snap/Story from Camera Roll?
1. Open the Snapchat application.
2. Select the contact from your friend list and then tap on Snap.
3. On the screen, you’ll see a “U” icon next to the Snap button to open up the camera roll.
4. Now, select the desired saved media file you want to upload.
5. Tap on the Snap button to upload the photo as a Snap story.
DRM protection feature
The developer of this tweak hasn’t yet added functional DRM protection. But several developers are working hard to add this feature to future updates.
Snapchat is a popular social media app because it has mind-blowing filters and features. But users can not use all the features as Snapchat won’t allow them. So, the only way to unlock those features is to use tweaks. Phantom and Snapchat++ are great tweaks. But Wraith is on another level.